Friday, January 10, 2014

betty magazine + happy new year

 photo betty-magazine_zps8c80105e.jpg
a couple of my illustrations are printed alongside olivia gagan's short essay "a room of one's own" in the current issue of beautiful british magazine betty.

the last few weeks were spent at home in ohio reading books and binge watching "the vampire diaries" while shoveling endless sweets into my mouth, but now i've made my way back to my desk, where several long term projects are slowly materializing. i'm working with some brilliant clients and i can't wait to share my new work in the coming months. happy new year!

2 comments:

Martina Visnjic art said...

Congratulations! And a happy new year to you too!

Susanne Klabunde said...

After reading your whole blog over the last few weeks, frome the oldest post to the newest, I am longing for more stuff now :)

FOLLOWERS