Saturday, December 14, 2013

etsy holiday news

 photo yelena-bryksenkova-best-friends_zps55369048.jpg
thanks to everyone for all of the holiday orders from my shop! with your help i've been able to invest in a bigger, better printer, which means larger scale prints will be available in the new year!

i am one average-sized but nimble elf working all by my lonesome to process, print and package your orders and trek them through the snow and bitter cold to the post office as quickly as i can, but at this point, due to the holiday rush and inclement weather here in the northeastern united states, i cannot guarantee international orders' arrival by christmas (although USPS has been doing a stellar job getting my packages even as far as australia within one week!) all open orders have now been shipped, and my shop will remain open through the holidays, but only greeting cards will be available, starting tuesday, december 17th.

4 comments:

Frida Wallgren said...

Your horses are so neat. Love them!

matilda said...

have a wonderful year!

Catalina said...

Hi
I'm from Chile and I really love your work, i wish buy something, would that possible?

Scake said...

Hey Yelena
Happy New Year! On this site http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/sketchbooks/sketchbook-series-yelena-bryksenkova (I love sooo much) I saw your sketchbook . Does it exist a site where I can find a copy on sale?

FOLLOWERS