Thursday, September 26, 2013

the FAF

 photo map_zpsda0d5c27.jpg this weekend i'll have a booth at the fall arts festival in woodbury, new jersey (just outside of philadelphia), where i'll drawing live and selling prints, original paintings, greeting cards and other small things with the assistance of a little helper elf (my mom). the festival will take place on saturday 11 am - 6 pm and sunday 12 - 4 pm.

afterwards we're setting off on a week-long road trip through new england (newport, portsmouth, portland, burlington, stowe, hanover, amherst and the berkshires), stopping in montréal for two days along the way!

6 comments:

Paprika said...

This sounds like an awesome event I just wish I could go/lived closer!xx

Anne said...

During and after the events will be fun. NE and Montreal with a car! Cool

thevanillayear.com said...

Oh, how I wish that I could come to see you work! Be sure to savour every moment of Amherst shops!

Kaylovesvintage said...

which I could go there, but then I will have a stall in Amsterdam this weekend

Carrie Leigh said...

Your work is so beautiful! I have a question-Who do you use to get prints of your work made?

yelena bryksenkova said...

thanks, carrie!
i make my own prints at home :)

y.

FOLLOWERS