Friday, February 3, 2012

jack and the beanstalk

it's fairytale friday! i thought of this name on monday and had to wait all week to share the next chapter from fairytale food: jack settles down mid-beanstalk to enjoy a hearty packed lunch.

my illustration margarita was accepted into the communication arts illustration annual 53! i hear this is some kind of big deal so let's see if anything special happens when the book comes out. your positive response was the reason i chose to submit her in the first place - thank you!

5 comments:

giboulee said...

Looks like he's enjoying his pea soup very much! =)

Irene said...

Wonderful! I did already tell you that I received your mini prints and I'm really happy I bought them - take a look on my blog :) Many greetings!

Sreetama said...

brilliant! and congratulations!

Sree said...

a friend of mine just shared her sketchbook for the sketchbook project with me and it reminded me of your Prague sketchbook!I LOVE that one.

Hila said...

congratulations, that's wonderful!

FOLLOWERS