Saturday, September 11, 2010

who was changed and who was dead

Photobucket
today in the mail i received two copies of barbara comyns' who was changed and who was dead from the lovely dorothy publishing project. i had the pleasure of illustrating the cover for this intriguing novel (originally published in england in 1954), as well as dorothy's owl logo. dorothy publishing project is "dedicated to works of fiction or near fiction or about fiction, mostly by women." this high quality, paperback edition of who was changed is endearingly small, very pleasing to hold, and is available for purchase directly from the publisher here.

6 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

"would really like to be a real life illustrator soon"

I'm thinking you are there!

Congratulations.

Praha Papers said...

Lovely cover and intriguing sounding book!

dishpantheism said...

this post made me squeal out loud! i love comyns! i am so pleased that you illustrated the cover for this new edition! i have been quietly following your blog for a while now and i love your work. what a treat!

tuulenhaiven said...

I just ordered this for myself. Very cool publishing project, and the book is right up my alley. I've been lurking about your blog for a bit (found you through Book By Its Cover) and loving what I see. I'm eager to see more! :)

Tilly said...

Eeep! I'm so happy for you! Your work is so amazing! The front cover looks beautiful! I may need to purchase this book ;) X

Sophie Munns said...

Oh ...now i wish to read this book...congrats...this is wonderful!

FOLLOWERS