Thursday, June 3, 2010

at the printers

Photobucket
hello everyone,
there have been a lot of inquiries about prints, especially "elephant dream." i did not expect to get wiped out so quickly, and have been working to get your prints out to you as fast as i could! i spent today and will spend tomorrow at the printers, the cutting board, and post office, so watch my shop for more prints! i will put items on reserve for those of you that have been asking for specific things, so send feel free to email me with requests. thank you all so much for your support!

6 comments:

uve said...

great work!

韋于倫成 said...

好問才能博學。........................................

Betty said...

I've just looked through your blog and your work is absolutely lovely, so glad I came across your blog, love it, will be back.

Celine said...

Congratulations on your feature on Design*sponge, and your sales! Things are really moving fast for you. I would really like to know, what print service do you use? It's so hard to find good quality printers (kinkos is a nightmare) now that we can't use MICA's printlab anymore.

Susan said...

Hello Yelena;: I discovered your art and blog through the feature of your work on Design Sponge. I am totally inspired - I love your drawings and observations. Don't worry - you already are a real life illustrator! Thanks for adding beauty to this world. :-)

yelena bryksenkova said...

celine,
my boyfriend works at the help desk in the summer, so i have just been putting money on his flex account and going to the print lab. biz has been printing all of my stuff for me. i still haven't found who else can do the same thing in baltimore.

susan,
thank you so much! that makes my day :)

y.

FOLLOWERS